MRP CKD’S PRIVACY NOTICE
The protection of your personal, information is very important for MRP CKD, S. de R. L. de C. V. (hereinafter “MRP CKD”), therefore, this Privacy Notice, prepared in observance of Mexico’s Federal Law for Personal Data Protection in Possession of Third Parties (Ley Federal De Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Los Particulares), is meant to inform you the kind of personal information we collect from You, how we use it, handle it and make use of it, and who we share it with.
1. Who is responsible for your Personal Information?
The Personal, Financial and Asset information requested, are treated and used by MRP CKD, located at Paseo de los Tamarindos 90, Torre II Piso 3, Col. Bosques de las Lomas, Alcaldía Cuajimalpa de Morelos, C.P. 05120, Mexico City and gives you notice that your personal information, including sensitive information, that currently or in the future may exist in our records, shall be treated and/or used by: MRP CKD and/or its holding companies and/or our affiliates or subsidiaries and/or third parties that, due to the nature of their work or their roles are required to handle and/or use your personal information; for the purpose of complying with those obligations that result from the existing legal relation between yourself as owner of the personal information and the aforementioned companies.
MRP CKD will be authorized to transfer the personal information that exists in its records to its holding companies, and/or affiliates and/or subsidiaries and even to third parties, foreign or nationals, except in the event the corresponding owners expressly manifest their opposition, pursuant to the provisions of the Law.
2. Which personal, financial, assets information and do we collect from you?
As tenant, client, service provider or supplier we can request personal information, which may change depending on the circumstance, related to:
- Your name, address, date of birth.
- Your email and phone number.
- Information about your assets such as bank accounts, credits, personal and real, active and passive assets, among others.
- Information regarding your marital status, spouse and successors.
- Official documents that evidence your identity and the information that you’re declaring, (hard or electronic copy of your voting credential, passport or FM-3) or, in its case, legal representation of the owner (hard or electronic copy of power of attorney with handwritten signature of the Owner, the legal representative and their corresponding official IDs -voting credential, passport or FM-3).
- Your RFC and CURP.
3. What is your personal information being used for?
MMRP CKD collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To confirm your identity.
- To understand and address your commercial needs.
- To provide legal certainty to the actions that MRP CKD carries out, such as acquisitions of real property, promissory agreements, lease agreements, services agreements and/or any other documents needed for the purposes for which you approached MRP CKD.
- Filing of records of the contractual relation to follow up for future services.
- Prepare legal documents of your interest.
- To observe the applicable legal requirements.
- To verify the information you have given us.
- To comply with the provisions related to applicable laws in force and effect.
- We may also handle your Personal Information for the secondary purposes listed below. In case you dot not consent to any of these, it is required for you to state so:
- To know your consumption habits, likes and preferences with the purpose of offering those products that meet them;
- To send offers, publicity and discount coupons of our products, as well as of those products of the companies with which we have a corporate relation;
- Prepare marketing and market segmentation studies and statistics.
- To invite you to take part in our contests or and activities in social networks.
- We inform you that you may express your refusal for the handling of your Personal information within a 5-business day period upon reading this Privacy Notice. You may express your right to revoke at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sale or lease your Personal information. We inform you that we may transfer your Personal Information to national or international companies of the same corporate group, such as subsidiaries, affiliates, holding or controlled by MRP CKD, as well as companies that help us to perform marketing studies, marketing segmentation, statistics, send suggestions, offers of our products.
4. How can you limit the use or spread of your personal information?
You can limit the use and spread of your personal information by doing the following:
- Filing a request in person at our domicile addressed to Privacy MRP CKD in this office.
- Sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
5. How to access, rectify, cancel or opposed to the handling of your personal information?
Exercising the access rights, rectification, cancelation and opposition or revocation of consent, may take place by presenting a written request at our domicile addressed to our data privacy department, or, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in the understanding that once these information has been laid out in a legal document, purchase order, etc. You will not be able to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, being able to do so only with respect to the ones kept in the company’s record.
6. How to find out about changes regarding this data privacy notice?
This data privacy notice may be modified or updated for which we commit to keep you informed of said situation through one of the following ways:
- Our website: https://mrp.com.mx
- Email notifications
- Through the first communication that we have with you after the modification.
7. How to contact us?
If you have any question about this data privacy notice, you can address it to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Our address at Paseo de Tamarindos 90, Torre II Piso 3, Col. Bosques de las Lomas, Alcaldía Cuajimalpa de Morelos, C.P. 05120, Ciudad de México
- Teléfono (52) 5553-50-44-80
Likewise, we place at your disposal copies of this privacy notice in our domiciles and in our web site https://mrp.com.mx, “Privacy” section
8. Before whom you may present your complaints for the undue use of your personal information?
If after having exercised your ARCO rights (Access Rectification, Cancelation Opposition) before MRP CKD through the mechanism set forth in this Privacy Notice, you consider that the answer has been unsatisfactory or incomplete, or you believe that your right to personal data protection has been affected by any conduct or action on our side; or you have any evidence that while handling your personal information exists any violation of the provisions set forth in the Law, you may file the corresponding complaint before the INAI. For further information, please visit: https://inai.org.mx.
Updates of the privacy notice: November17, 2021.